Since Parade’s inception, we’ve sought to build a better underwear company, and we’ve been committed to strong sustainability practices.
Although we’re proud of what we’ve done so far—it’s just the beginning. We have a larger goal of becoming a carbon positive business by 2025 and we’re excited to share the steps we will be taking in our journey to get there.
Sustainable Creative Basics
We’re proud to use certified recycled fabrics to make our Creative Basics, and compostable packaging, but we have even more work to do.
- By 2022, all our packaging, including cards and stickers, will be recyclable or biodegradable.
- By 2023, 100% of our cotton will be responsibly sourced.
- By 2025, 100% of our materials, including elastane and trims will come from certified recycled or bio-based sources.
Good for you and the Planet
We’re not stopping there—we have even more commitments in our quest to build a safer future for you, and our planet.
- By 2022, we will implement a take-back recycling system to reduce waste even further.
- By 2025, 90% of our fabrics will be sourced from ZDHC or Bluesign® certified mills.
- By 2025, we’ll continue to offset and make commitments to science based targets to get to carbon positivity.
While we already hold a high bar for ethical manufacturing, these are the steps we’ll take towards an even safer future.
- By 2022, we plan to expand our size range even further, to make it more accessible for everyone.
- By 2023, provide sustainability training to our manufacturing partners.
- By 2024, we will provide skill-training opportunities to empower female communities.